As an Advanced Oxygen Advantage instructor you will understand how breathing is at the heart of health, fitness and wellbeing. With this training you will also understand heart rate variability (HRV) and how it can be used to manage stress and build resilience for you and your clients.
What do you Get?
After successful completion of the programme you’ll get full certification to teach the Oxygen Advantage principles and protocols. This certification is for life with no need for renewal of training.
- 8 private mentoring sessions with Oxygen Advantage Master Instructor and HRV specialist Andrew Ritchie.
- Join any future live classes and online training of the certification with Patrick McKeown.
- 14 hours of online classes with the creator of the Oxygen Advantage, Patrick McKeown.
- Regular group mentoring sessions with Oxygen Advantage coaches and Master Instructors Andrew Ritchie and Gray Caws.
- Access to the Advanced Oxygen Advantage online training portal.
- Online pre-recorded video tutorials, Instructor Training Manual and specialist Zoom workshops with Master Instructors
- Worldwide on a range of applications of the method for health and sports.
- Additional online programme and online group support – Exploring Heart Rate Variability.
- Additional online programme and online group support – Run with Ease programme.