What is the Exploring Heart Rate Variability Programme?
The exploring HRV programme is dedicated to heart rate variability (HRV) training and how it fits seamlessly with Oxygen Advantage techniques.
To understand more on HRV please watch this video.
During the programme you will gain a practical understanding of:
- What HRV is?
- Why HRV is important?
- How to use HRV to observe stress
- How to use HRV to train resilience
- Learn HRV training protocols
The benefits of HRV training has been highlighted in thousands of scientific studies over decades. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Increase longevity and health span.
- Manage stress and anxiety.
- Build resilience.
- Reduce injury and promote recovery.
- Improve cardiovascular & respiratory systems.
- Improve performance.
- Reduce cancer risk and progression.
- Promote immune system function.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Enhance sleep.
- Reduce blood pressure.
The programme is delivered by Oxygen Advantage Master Instructor Andrew Ritchie.
Andrew has worked closely with a number of HRV specialists including Dr Jay Wiles, co-founder and chief scientific officer of Hanu Health. Dr Wiles is an international subject matter expert within the field of HRV.
Andrew was taught directly by Dr Wiles and continues to consult with him on all things HRV.
The combination of HRV and Oxygen Advantage make this a globally unique module that will put your practical knowledge and skill set ahead of the rest.